•Side pull design •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Aluminum construction •330g set
• Side pull design • Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing • Aluminum construction • 330 grams/set
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
Shimano A01S Resin Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M975/966/965, Saint BR-M800, XT BR-M776/775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, Deore BR-M596/595/585/545/535, Road BR-R505, Alfine BR-S501/500, LX BR-T665/605 calipers - OEM resin pad for XT BR-M775 and SLX BR-M665 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Resin - Heat Sink: No - Pad Shape Number: 20
Shimano Dura-Ace Center Lock rotors feature Freeza technology: a 3-layer structure with an aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins. This reduces rotor surface temperatures approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm hubs (sold separately)
$10.00 - $15.00
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
$28.59 - $34.99
Total control is right at hand thanks to Shimano's Sora Brake Caliper. Light, stiff aluminum brake arms and dual-pivot design offer excellent power and modulation. The easy-to-use barrel adjuster let you make quick changes on the fly.
$44.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
$24.00 - $30.00
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
$25.00 - $30.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide disc brakes.
Origin-8's Power V-Type Levers are a great choice for linear-pull (also called "direct-pull" and "V-Brakes") and mechanical-disc brakes. They are made of light and tough forged aluminum with Kraton rubber inserts for improved control and comfort every time you hit your brakes. Plus they have built-in reach adjustment and barrel adjusters for easy brake fine-tuning, too.
$26.35 - $34.10
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Classic Road Caliper offers excellent braking power for road bikes. A dual pivot design provides solid stopping power and the forged aluminum construction keeps the weight low. A variety of reaches ensure proper fitment and the vast array of colors and finishes let you match your ride, or add an accent.
- 70mm universal brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise MTB cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Cantilever and V-brake compatible - Brand Compatibility: Universal - Length of Pad: 70mm - Pad Color: Black
The 1999 brake kit is a lightweight alloy brake kit perfect for those rebuilding that old BMX bike they found at a garage sale. This kit includes a brake cable, universal brake caliper, front and rear pivot bolts, alloy brake lever and all necessary hardware. Features - Side pull style brake - Works with front or Rear - Includes brake, lever, and cable - 13.8 oz
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
$31.67 - $39.00
- Magura rotors utilize a 2.0mm thickness for optimum performance - All Storm rotors are Magura's Mission Performance approved. Storm SL and Storm rotors feature 15% percent less weight with improved self cooling and outstanding performance in every con
$11.25 - $21.98
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
Linear pull brake noodles come in a variety of configurations designed to be compatible with any housing approach angle.
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
$7.49 - $8.99
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Inserts are the correct replacement pads for Jagwire's Mountain Pro brake shoes (sold separately). These pads feature Jagwire's tried-and-true compound for excellent stopping power and durability.
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions.
$21.20 - $32.99
Hope Mono Mini Disc Brake Pads. · Sintered: high-graphite compound; best for wet weather durability · Organic: Softer compound than sintered, works better in dry conditions, but wears faster · Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4 Brakes
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
Cane Creek's 200TT Brake Levers are perfect for bullhorn-style bars and other TT base bars. Aluminum levers and aluminum mounting brackets mean low weight and excellent longevity. There's even a rubber end plug that perfectly sized for your thumb!
Add another braking option to your road or cross bars with Cane Creek's Cross Top Brake Levers. They are a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses by enabling braking from the tops of the bars.
Page 1 of 2 Next page