• Side pull design • Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing • Aluminum construction • 330 grams/set
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
$63.99 - $66.99
Shimano 105 BR-R7070 Ice Tech Disc Brake Caliper Flat Mount Utilizing Shimano’s lightweight and sleek flat mount design, the BR-R7070 hydraulic disc brake caliper features premium stopping power and aerodynamics for road applications. The new SM-RT70 rotor offers Ice Technologies construction for excellent heat management for confident performance on the longest descents. - Increased rider control in all conditions - Sleek Flat Mount design integrates seamlessly into a road bike’s aero profile - Ceramic pistons - Recommended brake lever: ST-R7020, ST-R7025 - Recommended rotor: SM-RT70 - Caliper fixing bolt (4 mm) made of steel - Application: Cyclocross, Gravel, Road - Brake Type: hydraulic, 2 pistons - Hydraulic Fluid: mineral oil - Hose: SM-BH90 (not included)
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
• 2-finger aluminum lever blade with aluminum master cylinder • I-spec II shifter compatible brake lever with narrow, hinged clamp band for increased bar space • Adjustable reach and free-stroke • Servo wave mechanism provides greater braking power with less effort • Brake caliper, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil all sold separately
Shimano's XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize their patented Center Lock mounting system for super quick and easy mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates which reduces the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking, and more importantly, less fade on long downhill sections and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano A01S Resin Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M975/966/965, Saint BR-M800, XT BR-M776/775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, Deore BR-M596/595/585/545/535, Road BR-R505, Alfine BR-S501/500, LX BR-T665/605 calipers - OEM resin pad for XT BR-M775 and SLX BR-M665 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Resin - Heat Sink: No - Pad Shape Number: 20
Shimano Dura-Ace Center Lock rotors feature Freeza technology: a 3-layer structure with an aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins. This reduces rotor surface temperatures approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm hubs (sold separately)
- Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000/1700 - Adjustable Contact Point: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Weight: 418 g
$44.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight
Caliper only - does not include lever or hose. - Includes steel-backed organic pads
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
Caliper only - does not include lever or hose. 18mm front or rear. Includes steel-backed organic pads - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
$24.00 - $30.00
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
$25.00 - $30.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide disc brakes.
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
- 70mm universal brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise MTB cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Cantilever and V-brake compatible - Brand Compatibility: Universal - Length of Pad: 70mm - Pad Color: Black
The 1999 brake kit is a lightweight alloy brake kit perfect for those rebuilding that old BMX bike they found at a garage sale. This kit includes a brake cable, universal brake caliper, front and rear pivot bolts, alloy brake lever and all necessary hardware. Features - Side pull style brake - Works with front or Rear - Includes brake, lever, and cable - 13.8 oz
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
$11.25 - $21.98
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
$23.90 - $35.20
With copper plated backing plate and sintered front these Kool-Stop metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. Kool-Stop pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
Linear pull brake noodles come in a variety of configurations designed to be compatible with any housing approach angle.
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
$7.49 - $8.99
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Inserts are the correct replacement pads for Jagwire's Mountain Pro brake shoes (sold separately). These pads feature Jagwire's tried-and-true compound for excellent stopping power and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$6.49 - $7.49
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
$15.99 - $18.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Tektro) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Page 1 of 2 Next page